Note: The Custom list number vary from each school set-up. In the example below, it shows Lists2 is available > select Lists2 > Upload k_Lists2.fmp12
Step 2: Edit the Script
Go to Printing -> Custom -> Assay Scripts and tick the “Edit Custom File” at the bottom of the popup
This will bring up the script workspace. On the left scroll down until you find the “Server Scripts” > open “Assay_Core_Export” by double-clicking on it. Edit line 6 then save when done.
1. Replace $$url with Assay url and enclose it with double quotes (“”): “https://hosted.assay.co.nz/AssaySchoolName/” or the self-hosted URL.
2. Replace $$authentication with Assay authentication and enclose it with double quotes (“”): “1234567890”. To check authentication, go to Assay > Admin > Config > copy authentication
Select ‘Script – Daily’ from the Schedules on the Admin Console and duplicate it.
3. Edit the created duplicate schedule. Select “Script-Daily Copy” > click the calendar icon > select “Edit a Schedule”. On Database tab, click Next.
4. On FileMaker script tab, select “Custom_Script (List#)” > input “2, Assay_Core_Export” . The “2” is the Custom List number where Assay k_List is uploaded, if unsure, please check step 2. Then, click Next.
5. On Details tab, we want it to run Daily, and to run at 5:00 am so that it isn’t going to interfere with any other schedules on the Admin Console (ie: the Daily Script). Then, click Next.
6. On Options tab, set the schedule name to “Assay Core Export – CL” > tick Enable this Schedule > Next/Save/Finish to complete the process.
7. See the final Setup, then Run the schedule, select “Assay Core Export – CL” > click the calendar icon > click “”Run a Schedule Now”
Step 4: Login to Assay
Check Upload / Process > Check Last Core Upload datetime (should be current date and latest upload time)
Step 5: Disabling Old Scripts / Powershell Scripts
For Windows server with the old Core auto-upload set-up, you will then want to disable/delete the old Filemaker and Powershell scripts that you had for these files.